By working through approved regional centers such as ours, a majority of immigrant investors experience their path to permanent residency to be simpler, less expensive and expeditious.
Citizenship-by-Investment programs offer you the opportunity to legally acquire a new citizenship quickly and simply, without any disruptions to your life.
The Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program was launched in 2013 under the regulations of the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Act. Grenada’s program allows qualified investors and their family members to obtain Grenada’s citizenship and benefit from visa-free travel.
This program has two options:
- Donation to the National Transformation Fund
- Purchase of Real Estate Property
As part of its strategy to attract foreign direct investment, the Grenadian government is working closely with a select number of businesses related to tourism, agriculture and manufacturing. Through the implementation of the program, the government also hopes to create investment opportunities that will bring about sustainable employment.
Key Advantages of the Program
- Visa-free access to 131 countries including the Schengen area, the UK, Singapore, China and Hong Kong
- The only Caribbean citizenship-by-investment country which has visa-free access to China
- The only Caribbean country with a citizenship-by-investment program which holds an E-2 Investor Visa Treaty with the US, allowing citizens to be eligible to apply for a non-immigrant visa
- Citizenship may be passed down to future generations without restriction
- Lower capital requirement than other citizenship programs
- Fast and efficient application process from submission with no visit required
- No residency requirement
- Dual citizenship permitted